Below you’ll find some basic information about getting into The Beacham & The Social, and we’ve even included some information about grabbing a bite before or after you enjoy a show, and nearby lodging, should you need a place to crash. If you have any further questions, and/or are looking for a map on how to get here, please visit our Contact page.
The Beacham & The Social requires that all patrons have a valid [UNEXPIRED] form of identification present, regardless of age, at the time of entry for all 18+ and 21+ shows and events. All patrons are required to have a valid form of identification if you wish to get a drinking wristband for any “All Ages” shows or events.
All patrons are subject to search and scanning before entering the Beacham and Social. In addition, any patron over the age of 21 may be required to wear an approved wristband.
Patrons not wishing to drink or under 18 are allowed can enter for All Ages shows. The Beacham & The Social reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone unable to meet these terms. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Beacham box office is located next door at The Social.
- There is a $2 surcharge for each ticket purchased with a credit card
- Refunds for canceled shows will only be given for two months after the date of the scheduled show
- We can not hold tickets nor can tickets be purchased over the phone.
- All patrons are subject to search and scanning before entering the Beacham and Social. In addition, any patron over the age of 21 may be required to wear an approved wristband.
- No backpacks, large bags or large purses allowed (View Bag Policy)
- Right of admission is reserved
- Ticket holders may be subject to search – any person found in possession of weapons of any description will be refused entry and/or the items seized will be logged and handed over to the Police.
- No professional audio/visual or any digital recording equipment will be allowed into the venue, without prior permission and arrangements. This includes all cameras with detachable lenses.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless purchased online and transferred by ticketfly.com
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels which may cause potential damage to hearing.
- Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lights.
- A no re-admission policy is strictly enforced.
- No outside food or drinks of any kind will be allowed into the venue
- No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to the police.
- No entry fees will be refunded following ejection or refused entry.
- Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the venue. Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets will not be replaced.
- Any person found throwing DRINKS IN THE VENUE will be removed from the premises without refund and may be liable for damages caused to equipment.
- No Smoking in the venue, unless allowed by the artist.
- Our All Ages policy is restricted to ages 12 and up.
- Ticket Limit – 8 ticket limit for this event per household, customer, credit card number and email address. Patrons who exceed the ticket limit will have their order cancelled automatically and without notice.
Downstairs is general admission standing.
Upstairs is general admission standing or VIP seating with purchase of bottle SERVICE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What are your age requirements?
Unless a show is marked “ALL AGES” you must be 18 to enter The Beacham & The Social.
You must be 21 to drink. Minors can enter “18+” shows but, must be accompanied by their legal parent or guardian.
Q. My credit/debit card was charged, but I didn’t get a confirmation email.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to re-send your email.
Q. What is the difference between General Admission and Balcony tickets?
A General Admission (or G.A.) ticket is standing room only. This is the best option for those who want to be up close to the stage or on the concert floor. For many shows, we also sell Balcony tickets, these are best for audience members who want an overview of the concert floor and stage. While the balcony ticket is standing room, one can purchase Bottle Service and reserve a table and seating area.
Q. Why does the GA price list two different amounts? (example: $10.00 – $13.00)
These two amounts signify the Advance purchase price and the Day Of Show purchase price, one ticket is no better than the other, so buy them early and save a buck
Q. Is there Parking nearby?
There are parking garages located on Washington St and Central Blvd and uncovered lots on South Garland. Additionally, there is street parking available, please pay attention to signs and meters.
Q. Do you serve drinks?
We have two full-service bars. Provided that you are 21 years of age you may purchase drinks until 2:00 AM.
Q. Can I pay for entry with my credit/debit card?
You need cash to pay for your admission but our bar takes Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. There is an ATM in the club beside the box office.
Q. Are you handicap accessible?
Yes. Our entire venue is at street level and we have wheelchair accessible restrooms. Please call in advance if you have any special needs.
Q. How do I play at The Beacham?
Please email email@example.com, your email will be read and if your music is an appropriate fit, someone will contact you.
Q. What is your Smoking and Photography policy?
These are up to the bands discretion, this information will not be available until the day of show.
Crown Plaza, Downtown
304 West Colonial Drive,
Orlando – (407) 843-8700
227 North Eola Drive Orlando, FL 32801
191 East Pine Street Orlando, FL 32801
60 South Ivanhoe Blvd. Orlando, FL 32804
409 North Magnolia Ave. Orlando, FL 32801
Westin Grand Bohemian
325 South Orange Ave. Orlando, FL 32801
500 South Orange Ave. Orlando, FL 32801